Thanks for all the kind words yesterday! I have learned so much recently and had to face up the fact that eating paleo isn't going to erase staying up until 4 AM. So far my plan to get better includes:
1. Blackout curtains
2. Going to bed at a normal time and working normal hours
3. Morning sunlight
4. Not pressuring myself to do something all the time (easier said than done)
6. Quitting the coffee treadmill
7. One alcoholic drink a week. This is a tough one, but I come from a family of people who had to quit drinking for very good reasons. Maybe in the future I can resume drinking again, but for now it seems like a bad idea.
8. Figure out what I want to do with my life. Right now I'm not exactly living my dreams. I have a love-hate relationship with my city and a mostly hate relationship with work. Honestly, there has to be something out there for me right? I'm not that happy sitting in front of the computer, even if I make more money and have more flexibility. I thought that was freedom— I was wrong.